Hacked up or rusted beyond use 1991+ XR600r frame?

anyone have a hacked up or rusted beyond use 1991+ XR600r frame?

I finally got the grandfathered (Oregon) plated frame I was looking for. One small caveat, its an 85 and I'm moving everything over from my 97, so I have to fab up a rear brake reservoir bracket as well as relocate the brake pedal. I THINK that's all I'll need to really adjust, minus some spacers here and there. But I haven't dont it yet so we'll see.

I'm just wondering if anyone has a shot to shit frame that they'd be willing to cut the rear brake bracket and brake pedal mounts off and sell to me. I can clean them up and re-weld them into place. I'm a competent welder but don't really have a ton of tools in terms of fabrication and figured someones GOT to have a useless frame that these could come off of.

Your welcome

its ok Steve, it's my fault for not doing enough research. I should at least be able to get my money back as it still has a plate and thats worth a lot. At least I hadn't moved everything over and realized it didnt fit.

its ok Steve, it's my fault for not doing enough research. I should at least be able to get my money back as it still has a plate and thats worth a lot. At least I hadn't moved everything over and realized it didnt fit.

that sucks.