Spoke Nipples

Looking for just 2-3 spoke nipples but I can't find a sourse..

I'd rather not replace all of the spokes for the sake of 1 missing nipple...

Any Ideas? I can't seem to order just the nipples through Honda (for a CR125)

RM

RM or MotoSport from the OEM parts section usually has them for sale individually. I haven't looked at your bike specifically but I have for a few others.

RM

RM or MotoSport from the OEM parts section usually has them for sale individually. I haven't looked at your bike specifically but I have for a few others.

That's what I had tried first but I couldn't find them.. just spoke sets

Looks like 

That's what I had tried first but I couldn't find them.. just spoke sets

Looks like you might have to buy individual spoke/nipples. They are only $3.40 each so that's not bad compared to buying a full spoke set.

Looks like 

Looks like you might have to buy individual spoke/nipples. They are only $3.40 each so that's not bad compared to buying a full spoke set.

That's what I was kind of leaning on as well.. RAD MFG used to make them but they are out of business. 

Thanks SR

if you can confirm the fitment from a 2014 to your year(which I think are the same), I have some spares that I pulled from the wheelset on my SH. Lemme know!! And FFS, please change your avatar photo :crazy:

Edited by DEMI

You said spoke, uh huuu huuuu huuu,1eaada0d6dc3aa94369d41df648c23ae.jpgChronic, I bought a single spoke and, nipple, giggity giggity-quagmire_212879.jpgFrom my local Honda dealer with no trouble, sounds like you Honda dealer is playing hardball! Demi has the hook-up.

if you can confirm the fitment from a 2014 to your year(which I think are the same), I have some spares that I pulled from the wheelset on my SH. Lemme know!! And FFS, please change your avatar photo :crazy:

With a thread talking about nipples and spokes I thought my avatar would be appropriate, haha!

I would think they are the same also, but I'll reference to be sure.

With a thread talking about nipples and spokes I thought my avatar would be appropriate, haha!

Hahaha! Lemme know if it is front/rear and I can post them tomorrow AM for ya, PM your addy.

You know the dude will target in on any "fun" threads like a guide missile. Yehaw!15751855-radar-screen.jpg002162_main_1.pngAnd of course lending a hand to my riding and racing bros!

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1458589688.456166.jpg