Another dirt bike track in Baton Rouge Louisiana?

I need some Louisiana folks to comment.

Is there a need for a dirt bike track in or near Baton Rouge Louisiana? I'm so sick of driving an hour to the nearest track. There's probably a good financial reason there are no tracks around anymore, but damn I just wish more people were in to riding as I am.

Yes definitely would agree we need a track closer to Baton Rouge. I'm in prairieville so closest tracks are either breaux bridge or loranger

A whole hour???  :cry:  :cry:  How about 2.5 to the nearest place to unload, how would you like that?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Johnny Depp
      A new format is in the ground floor planning stages for a proof of concept event that could lead to more fun.

Sat. 4 wheel, Sun. 2 wheel, very few large groups, short schedule, 1hr.+ ride time, mostly open natural terrain focused on FUN & safety. There's more surprises, it's way outside the box.

Interested parties contact "JD" John Depperschmidt
    • By cr125rider13
      anyone out there going?
    • By Joe Shimano
      The Cahaba WMA is 27,000 acres located in central Alabama. It has always been off limits to ORV and motorcycle use. Recently the property was leased by the Forever Wild Land Trust. This program manages thousands of acres for wildlife management and recreational activaties. The Forever Wild Land Trust now has accumulated 205,372 acres for habitat protection and public recreation since the program began in 1992.
      These lands, which are all open to public use, can be used for hunting, wildlife watching, hiking, kayaking, canoeing and many other outdoors endeavors.
      How do we get ORV use added to the many uses of this property?
    • By loki1313
      SO i finally got into riding MX and just looking for some more riding buddies. Im an OK rider (getting better each trip) just looking for some more people to ride with (And maybe even help me with my riding). Usually end up in Terrell at The Pit, Athens MX, or Canton. Havent been to Swan yet since i dont have a membership, getting one soon though. I try to get out every weekend or thursday night, but cant always get someone to go so figure ill find some more people. Just drop me a PM or reply here if you dont mind another person to ride with around the big ET.

• By ibisacura
      We are heading to Dallas for Thanksgiving and plan to ride Lake Mackenzie tomorrow. Would love someone to show us around and we can return the favor if you want to ride Front Range Colorado. We are both pretty good riders but just want to ride and have fun. We will be there midday