California sizzler runs ride thread

Hello fellers, I thought I should start a new ride thread for saturdays only. 4 strokes plated only. Sizzler or comparable fine dinning only. Half day rides only.

So let's kick off my 30th b day ride right. I'll be riding from my house to the sizzler nearby in my truck. Who's in? PM only

• Like 2

Sounds kinda soft...  I drove my truck to Phoenix for Albertsons Fried Chicken for my 55th on Sunday. Almost 6 hours through 29 Palms and Parker AZ...  had to cross the CA/AZ border and be analy inspected for posible produce and firewood smuggling.  They didn't care I had 3 Mexicans stuffed under the hood. Even offered to water them...  I said no thanks...  my Mexicans are tough.  And before anyone gets butt hurt one of them was my wife.  So I love my tough Mexicans.

Bottomline you youngins are getting soft...  any birthday diner drive less than 4 hours is just weak.  Man up...  grow some stones and at least drive to Wendy's in Anaheim.

Happy Birthday Kyle !  party2.gif

• Like 3

Hello fellers, I thought I should start a new ride thread for saturdays only. 4 strokes plated only. Sizzler or comparable fine dinning only. Half day rides only.

So let's kick off my 30th b day ride right. I'll be riding from my house to the sizzler nearby in my truck. Who's in? PM only

I've been practicing riding one handed wheelies. So as long as it's a goon event I'm in. Just gotta watch out for those ford explorers in Florida. I herd they can kill you!

Oh ya. Happy birthday kyle!

Edited by Jonesy11

go to denny's its free on your birthday! yuh old phuok :ride:

• Like 1

another Riddler cry for attention

happy birthday tho

• Like 1

I usually don't ride with people that old.

I usally don't ride with people that young,but since were not riding and were talkn Sizzler,Hell Ya!!Happy BD KY

• Like 1

30 That's not old. 50 is the new 30. So 30 is the new 10. It all makes sense to me now.

Happy birthday Kyle

• Like 2

I'm not driving all the way down there for a Sizzler's ride.

• Like 3

another Riddler cry for attention

happy birthday tho

Well we can't all be the first guy to use an M5B EVER. :goofy:

Kyle come over for your gift (no homo) (it actually is homo)

Says the guy that named himself wolf :lol:

says the guy always worried about me making something you cant.

says the guy always worried about me making something you cant.

I don't think he's worried :lol:

I don't think he's worried :lol:

you wouldnt know.

but i think you should come find out.