CRF 150f chains ?

Ok ....I see that it is best to change the rear sprocket to a 50 tooth gear, but what is everyone using for a new chain to get rid of the O ring....HP robber that they put n there? 

Thanks in advance

Rick

I only use the very best RK non O'ring chain they offer. As long as you keep the front sprocket replaced at least yearly, and use some good chain Lube religiously, it will last for years.

Mine do. I have been running a 247cc 150f as well as a 247cc 230f for many years and have recently converted to 269cc on my 230 and very soon my 150 will be at 265cc

Drive chains have never been an issue on my bikes with double stock HP.

Either the RK chain is truly "one" ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1458595075.859718.jpgof best there is or my chain lube is magic.

I only use the very best RK non O'ring chain they offer. As long as you keep the front sprocket replaced at least yearly, and use some good chain Lube religiously, it will last for years.

Mine do. I have been running a 247cc 150f as well as a 247cc 230f for many years and have recently converted to 269cc on my 230 and very soon my 150 will be at 265cc

Drive chains have never been an issue on my bikes with double stock HP.

Either the RK chain is truly "one" attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThumper Talk1458595075.859718.jpgof best there is or my chain lube is magic.

Thanks.... I am a old dirt tracker that has always used RK chains and chain wax ! 

I know that you get what you pay for when it comes to chains.

was thinking of putting a 12 to 1 Piston in it just to wake it up a bit....any thoughts ? 

Rick

I don't see anything on here for E-mail alerts for comments on posts !

Terry Miller is a great source for compression!

just started messing with these mini bikes..... Who is Terry Miller ?

Search Teamrude on this very forum.

Have you heard of "Powroll" ?

He is the lead Builder, tuner, designer, machinist, etc.

He is the new guru on this forum for increasing performance from these bikes by, designing and building custom cams, pistons, carbs, stroker cranks, sleeves, rods, etc.

Have had some Powroll cams in the past.

Used a lot of Megacycle stuff for the xr 500 engines I used to build.

Terry sounds like the guy I am looking for with these smaller Honda motors !

Didn't mean to sound disrespectful.

Thanks for the info

Rick

Honda crf 150f 001.JPG

test.....I think this will work. 2014 crf 150f

Honda%20crf%20150f%20001_zpsilg5ozxi.jpg

Edited by Harley90softail