2015 crf150f fork adjustable?

Hello just wondering if anyone knows if you can adjust the forks to make them stiffer on the 2015 crf150f

I bought it for my fiance

It dose not have the adjustment like the bigger bikes

I would highly recommend reading the owners manual.

All of the Honda F model dirt bikes have none adjustable forks. The bigger Crf150R , 250R , and 450R are race machines meant for the track and require adjustability for rider preference.. The F model of Honda bikes are just trail bikes meant for putting around trails and logging roads. The F model bikes are very limited in their adjustability, the only change you can make on those bikes is the handle bar position. 

In what way would you like to change the fork's caracteristics ?

(softer, stiffer, ride higher etc.)

What does she weight, and what type of riding: trail / off-road or MX

In what way would you like to change the fork's caracteristics ?

(softer, stiffer, ride higher etc.)

What does she weight, and what type of riding: trail / off-road or MX

She's is just learning to ride but the front forks are a bit to soft ride able for her just a bit soft when I take her for a small loop around the trails

You can add a bit of preload to the spring and a bit of oil to stiffen it

Stiffer springs not an option? Thicker fork oil? More preload? Hard to believe they can't be made stiffer.

Stiffer springs not an option? Thicker fork oil? More preload? Hard to believe they can't be made stiffer.

I never said they can't be made stiffer

I was asking if there was any adjustments

Yes I know I can go stiffer springs was wondering if any one knew if there was and adjustment and from a previous comment I know there is now so now I'll go with thicker oil or springs