New 2016 DRZ400 SM in San Antonio

Hey Guys,

new to forum.  Joined about a year ago, but finally purchased a 2016 DRZ400SM.  Lots of mods coming.  Already ordered the full FMF header and pipe.  Doing the FMX CR kit next with box removal and direct connect K&N filter.  

Ordering clutch/hand brake levers and shifter and foot brake levers next.  

open to suggestions.  been reading on the forum for weeks.  

Anyone in the San Antonio area?

Congrats on a smart purchase, your gonna love it and somedays dislike it..

Only thing i personally think you need is some nice LED lights and signals, really cleans the bike up from the stock lights.

The seat may be the best improvement you can make, the stock is a 2x4 with paper towels on top.

Do a little digging and you will find a seat that wont hurt after 50 miles.

I'm ready to ship mine out to Fisher Seats cause after 2 seasons on my 2014 my tailbone demands it.

http://www.fishersaddlebags.com/aftermarket_seats/suzuki/drz_400_esm_seats.html

Enjoy that DRZ, it may not be the baddest out there but it is in the top 3 for fun.

The stock seat is miserable. I think I'm going to end up with a Sargent. I had one on my vstrom and versys. The seat is hurting my ishial tuberosity and hip joints after 150 mi

FMX CR? Freestyle Motocross Cylinder replacement? Jk FCR 39 MX. Make sure you also buy the appropriate jet kit or jets also. Also if I remember correctly (been a awhile since I read an air filter thread) but many don't run a KN on the DRZ due to problems filtering dust, dirt, sand as well as a foam filter.

Seems like a million led turn signal options. What are you running. Fender eliminator? Thinking drc looks solid

I'm running the TST Industries Integrated Tail light and fender eliminator on my '15 SM. It's one of the best looking kits out there in my opinion, definitely worth a look  :thumbsup:

https://tstindustries.com/Fender-Eliminator-Integrated-Tail-Light-System-Suzuki-DRZ400S-DRZ400SM.html

The only other thing I can suggest is some case savers. 

I actually have some new, never mounted, black anodized TT case savers for sale if your interested  ;)  

• Like 1