Ebay Motors is your friend!

I am amazed about how many parts for all vehicles is on Ebay motors, for dirt bikes, for those who don't know, you will find a treasure trove of dirtbike parts, if you don't know, type in ebay motors, and your bike's make, model, and year, and you will be surprised what you find, and if its not there now, check back, it will show up later! Happy searching, CR-dude3!

Yes. A treasure chest of goodness at times, but then also a good laugh with what people try to sell for the prices.

Did you just discover or get sponsored by eBay Dude? Haha...

LOL! I was on a thread with another rider who needed some parts, he asked about parts for his vintage ride, so I figured I would do a nice post in here to freshen it up in here, but blammo, I get this. Its all good though! lol

• Like 1

I used to like selling stuff on eBay because it made I convienient to reach a large number of people, despite even the fee that could be dealt with.

Within the last few years though they made it a pain in the ass for sellers. Now I have to wait up to 30 days just to get the money for the item I sold. Or provide tracking, and they'll give you your money 3-5 days after it has been confirmed delivered.

I know why they do this. People made fake eBay accounts, sold some shit, got the money in pay pal and transfered it out to somewhere PayPal can't pull it from in a dispute, and then they bounce. Screwing the buyer. It's just annoying for the sellers though. I only have 100 feedback. But I have 100% positive and they still won't let me get passed the retarded restriction.

This has all cropped up a new scam too. Buyers get something and file a claim with PayPal. They get their money back and never send the item back. So now the seller is without the item and the money. For this reason, and the money disbursement crap, I don't sell on eBay anymore. I'd rather get a little less by putting it on Craigslist and getting cash local, to not have to deal with the hassle of eBay.

However, I buy a ton of stuff from eBay lol.

Edited by d_man
  • Like 1

f0e69e802ec40bfe3b935249c63a55c6.jpg

oh, and since you love posting stupid, irrelevant pictures in everyones thread....

IMG_4254.jpg

random_owl.jpg

random_detail.jpg

random_Sample_800px.png

thumpimage.jpg

You are dam right I post pictures, that's how the dude rolls! Btw thumper talk welcomes everybody, even the likes of you, now go eat your poutine, and take a chill pill man!

Edited by cr-dude3

I used to like selling stuff on eBay because it made I convienient to reach a large number of people, despite even the fee that could be dealt with.

Within the last few years though they made it a pain in the ass for sellers. Now I have to wait up to 30 days just to get the money for the item I sold. Or provide tracking, and they'll give you your money 3-5 days after it has been confirmed delivered.

I know why they do this. People made fake eBay accounts, sold some shit, got the money in pay pal and transfered it out to somewhere PayPal can't pull it from in a dispute, and then they bounce. Screwing the buyer. It's just annoying for the sellers though. I only have 100 feedback. But I have 100% positive and they still won't let me get passed the retarded restriction.

This has all cropped up a new scam too. Buyers get something and file a claim with PayPal. They get their money back and never send the item back. So now the seller is without the item and the money. For this reason, and the money disbursement crap, I don't sell on eBay anymore. I'd rather get a little less by putting it on Craigslist and getting cash local, to not have to deal with the hassle of eBay.

However, I buy a ton of stuff from eBay lol.

I've heard that from several people about selling on ebay.  I have about a semi load of some bike parts but mostly antiques and collectibles.  I found a guy that does EVERYTHING regarding ebay selling and takes a percentage.  It's so hassle-free for me. I just give him my stuff and a couple of months later, get my cut.

I've heard that from several people about selling on ebay.  I have about a semi load of some bike parts but mostly antiques and collectibles.  I found a guy that does EVERYTHING regarding ebay selling and takes a percentage.  It's so hassle-free for me. I just give him my stuff and a couple of months later, get my cut.

Sounds like you got a great deal there mr.vet.Beavis-and-Butt-Head-Season-8-Episode-2-Daughter-s-Hand-Tech-Support.jpgYeup.