Where did RAD Mfg go ?

I'm assuming RAD manufacturing in Veyo UT. couldn't compete with the communist junk and gave up, they made some really nice hubs.

Looks like I'm not the only one looking for new spacers, bearings and seals, they use a larger bearing then most of the others and the bearings and seals can be crossed over, but they had odd spacers.       

They apparently sold out the last of there inventory to one person or company, anyone know who ended up with the lot ? 

I'm assuming RAD manufacturing in Veyo UT. couldn't compete with the communist junk and gave up, they made some really nice hubs.

Looks like I'm not the only one looking for new spacers, bearings and seals, they use a larger bearing then most of the others and the bearings and seals can be crossed over, but they had odd spacers.       

They apparently sold out the last of there inventory to one person or company, anyone know who ended up with the lot ? 

Woody's wheel works bought their inventory.

I was able to search around and find that Woodys Wheel Works in Denver, CO bought out all of the remaining wheels and hubs but could not help me at all with replacement spacers. So I'm in desperate need of replacement spacers!!!

I was able to search around and find that Woodys Wheel Works in Denver, CO bought out all of the remaining wheels and hubs but could not help me at all with replacement spacers. So I'm in desperate need of replacement spacers!!!

KSR wheels might be worth a shot

Don't think they currently carry their wheels but they used to and you might get lucky or they might know where you can get them

Get the dimensions and contact a local machine shop. Aluminum spacers would be cheap to get made and if you have a local place that will hard anodize them, they will last. Otherwise, pony up for stainless and they will last for nearly for ever.