Just wanted to post a simple how-to on this matter. You'll need a dremel with a cutting wheel, and something to hold the end cap. I started by cutting vertically through the first screen as far as I could go without cutting into the end cap housing. (Even though I nicked the outside a tiny bit) Once I got through it, I used a flat head to pry both sides up a bit, causing the screen to slightly ovalize. Then I pry'd underneath the now raised edges and popped the screen out. This allowed the inner secondary screen to come falling out with it. Start to finish, maybe 10 minutes. Very easy and adds a decent amount of grunt to the bike. Hope this helps!