IT'S LIVE! Full Review 2019 Honda CRF450L!!! Read more... ×

2017 Husqvarna FE450 enduro (this be what they'll look like)

Any pics / specs of the 2017 FE 350?

Sorry.... no specs with the story.

Would you think the 2017 FE 350 non S would get the same treatment the 2016 xcf 350 got?

Would you think the 2017 FE 350 non S would get the same treatment the 2016 xcf 350 got?

Hope so I was soooo under impressed with the XCF-W line. Both XCF bikes I rode were great!

• Like 1

Getting uglier every year. Bring back the first years blue/white scheme. Turn all that black into BelRay blue. :thumbsup:

Edited by YHGEORGE
  • Like 1

word also is that the feel of the new (17) chassis is super nice and different from what our E models are now by a big margin, coming from a tuner guy all of you know.

A-Kit Parallel Trax still orange or is it red (great performer) 

and whaaat? No 4CS............of course not, race teams don't use 4CS-,  A Kit Cone Valve Forks (no WP Air forks yet?.....) well that's what the sticker says. Dig those red fork bushings

doesn't look like we will need to zip tie louvers on to secure them anymore either

Edited by robertaccio

Getting uglier every year. Bring back the first years blue/white scheme. Turn all that black into BelRay blue. :thumbsup:

No, that's just the factory teams ROCKSTAR colors. I would think that the production bikes will be white, blue and yellow.