Cheap battery.

I have a cheapo battery that I had to mix in the acid to and close up. I have it on a trickle charger. How long should I leave it on there to try and max the batteries life??

Depends on the size of the battery and the trickle charger. Hopefully your trickle charger is an automatic charger, and shuts off when fully charged. If so you just let it go until it's fully charged.

Just because you have to fill the battery doesn't mean it's a bad battery. Used to be many AGM powersports batteries you still filled. As much as a DRZ vibrates, and gets leaned, I wouldn't put a coventional battery in it, but if the battery you got was an AGM you'll be good to go.

Bike is an 09. I bought it new in 11. I used to ride every day as my commuter but I can no longer do that so I put it up for the winter. This is the first battery I have put in as the stocker was totally shot.

I have a cheapo battery that I had to mix in the acid to and close up. I have it on a trickle charger. How long should I leave it on there to try and max the batteries life??

Indefinitely. ;)

Keep the receipt for that battery because I can almost guarantee that it'll be dead and useless in less than a year.