07 Crf250r mods?

Hey I have an 07 crf250r and I was wondering if there's any cheap mods I could do to get more power. I have around 200 doll hairs

Exhaust packing. $40 and is a noticeable difference.

Few small carb mods can be done too.

Jet it correctly if not already done. Pretty cheap to do that. Do the AP mod- free. Cam, hi comp piston I'd you can do the work. Exhausts are alot of money for very little power increase. The best bang for your bucks is a cam. Besides doing the things first mentioned.

Sell the CRF250r, Take the proceeds and add the $200 you already have and buy a late mode FI KX250F.

It will have much more power than you could hope to get from the Honda spending 10x your mod budget

Sell the CRF250r, Take the proceeds and add the $200 you already have and buy a late mode FI KX250F.

It will have much more power than you could hope to get from the Honda spending 10x your mod budget

lol I already have money into my bike.

Really?

For 200 you could be correctly re-sprung front and back. Ow how I wish that would have been my first mod back in 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14... Lol. You are gonna have a bad time getting someone to accept those doll hairs as currency tho.

I hear the 08 cam is pretty good.

Edited by Berm-Saw