California Re-registering an old dual sport?

I've got an old 1981 Honda XL185s that i would like to have re-plated, it was dual sport from factory until about 10 years ago when it was just registered green sticker only. i was wondering if anyone knew if it could be registered as street legal again despite it being in the system as OHV. I know California doesn't allow dirt bikes to be plated after factory but would the same rules apply for this? if so what other route could i take to legalize it?

Dude...  enough with the bullshit fake logins and fake posts and fake questions...  we all know you are jumping from new login to new login doing gov research about what the public knows and/or doesn't know. We aint your snitch biotch...  Give it a rest.  You've already been blown.

If on the very outside chance you are real then call the k*cfing DMV...  1 (800) 777-0133

Edited by Albert Chalmers
  • Like 2

Dude...  enough with the bullshit fake logins and fake posts and fake questions...  we all know you are jumping from new login to new login doing gov research about what the public knows and/or doesn't know. We aint your snitch biotch...  Give it a rest.  You've already been blown.

If on the very outside chance you are real then call the k*cfing DMV...  1 (800) 777-0133

clearly you've mistaken me for someone else, im not entirely sure what your talking about but i assume its been a frequent issue on this site.

It has...  but if you are real...  then I already offered the best and fastest solution to your problem...  1 (800) 777-0133