Imagine if one of the 2016 supercross rounds had a track like this

Looks like by the end of the video they were getring theu it all better. Back in the day i think the tracks were difficult enough that it took most of the night for the guys to figure out the fast way. Makes todays tracks look even more cookie-cutter.

• Like 1

Looks like by the end of the video they were getring theu it all better. Back in the day i think the tracks were difficult enough that it took most of the night for the guys to figure out the fast way. Makes todays tracks look even more cookie-cutter.

The older tracks would make the racing more interesting, but the new tracks seem to be far more thought out.  Did anyone notice that guys that won their heat in the video had to ALSO race the semi?  I don't get that.

todays suspension is way better, i bet the pros could double their way thru stuff like that . whoops didnt look bigger than usual, but nobody was skimming. thought out just means they have built it before, LOL

• Like 1

The old tracks of that era were cool but like already stated above the bikes & suspension have improved so much that most pros of today would make an easy session out of it plus Monster would never approve a track design where the jumps do not send the riders into the rafters for maximum airtime.  Everyone knows that it's all about big air and fireworks in SX lol. 

• Like 4

The old tracks of that era were cool but like already stated above the bikes & suspension have improved so much that most pros of today would make an easy session out of it plus Monster would never approve a track design where the jumps do not send the riders into the rafters for maximum airtime. Everyone knows that it's all about big air and fireworks in SX lol.

don't forget the monster Hoes's either..

1458769486536.jpg

• Like 1

I dont care what any of you say, most of those tracks are tougher than todays tracks. There was no rhythm to them and they just sucked. And if you cased the dubs or triples back then, for get about it, you weren't riding it out. 

• Like 1