Stupid electrical mistake

So while taking my gas tank off I disconnected the fuel line to the bottom but completely forgot about the sensor that connects to the bottom of it and I was all ready mad because of other things so I thought the plastics were just snagged on somthing so I pulled a little harder and it disconnected soon to find out I had completely pulled the wires out of the connector off the bottom of the gas tank...is there any way to fix this or am I going to have to buy a new connector? If I do have to buy a new connector can someone help me find one? I went to look on OEM parts on MOTOSPORT.com but couldn't find the wire or anything like it..ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1458696529.341214.jpg

In order to be able to buy an over the counter solution to this, the only source I can immediately point you to is the dealer for a complete new harness.  In many cases, connectors such as this can be taken apart/opened up and the broken leads reattached to the terminals inside the connector. 

In the automotive world, dealers carry harness repair hardware, usually of the technician's side of the parts counter, that service the most commonly used connector configurations, so you might try browsing at the various Japanese car dealers to see if they have match for it.

I don't believe that is a connector at the pump!Need to replace pump!It connects to wiring harness by the frame.

In order to be able to buy an over the counter solution to this, the only source I can immediately point you to is the dealer for a complete new harness. In many cases, connectors such as this can be taken apart/opened up and the broken leads reattached to the terminals inside the connector.

In the automotive world, dealers carry harness repair hardware, usually of the technician's side of the parts counter, that service the most commonly used connector configurations, so you might try browsing at the various Japanese car dealers to see if they have match for it.

Yeah this isn't the Barnes part this goes directly into the pump the other side of this wire is the harness part where it clips in