the date has been set. 

rsvp by pm only.

ride now, or forever choke on the cobb.

Pm sent

Frankie....you better jump in on this. Bring the other two MB with you

Pm sent

So, no Mojave the 2nd?

Pm sent

Did you happen to catch the new episode of Dance Moms?

In.

So, no Mojave the 2nd?

how could she even bring mojave up in this thread???

its time kenny, move mojave over to sunday and let make this ride happen. i owe you that twelver anyways.

Awaiting my pm

She shouldn't of post this on Twitter talk

Awaiting my pm

She shouldn't of post this on Twitter talk

...dont be coy, you already received your pm via text.

Edited by TheW0LF

...dont be coy, you already received your pm.

Who's leeeding this ride? Will there be meat loaf after?

Who's leeeding this ride? Will there be meat loaf after?

this will probably be lead by The Snake. as far as after the ride, assuming you make it past the first mile and dont choose to leave early, there is a possibility of a really good mexican restaurant on the agenda.

they might have meat loaf.. :thumbsup:

this will probably be lead by The Snake. as far as after the ride, assuming you make it past the first mile and dont choose to leave early, there is a possibility of a really good mexican restaurant on the agenda.

they might have meat loaf.. :thumbsup:

Wait so this ride is going to be multiple miles? Shit I'm out

she is totally ignoring me.

she must be playing "hard to get"

Maybe she's got to pass the test in kennytown

Will there be friendship bracelets passed out at the end of the ride? If so im back in

Edited by the Riddler.

After the ride there will be ec26d5f8470cd7c16f60a9a8609fcf20.jpg

if you are interested in coming out for this ride, please send me a pm and i will disclose what to expect(if you dont already know). 

you wont be disappointed and it is worth taking the chance when other people are afraid to. 

Rides closed, no one else is left

Can I bring my cat, he likes to ride in my camelback? Hes really strong so I can hook a tow rope to him to get up the steeper stuff if need be. Or if for some odd reason my clutch goes tits up, he can pull me back to wherever the chopper can land.

The Ol AF500 hasnt even been winked at since that last ride or whatever the hell you call that, somebody has to guard the trucks while you guys are out riding right?  BTW you missed some badass Havasu riding, my rear tire is now officially smoked. 

I found another rider out there and had him follow me through the ST and he did pretty good with only a handfull or two of falls but we had to call it at the "Door to Hell" a pretty steep off camber slippery hillclimb, kind of like a cheese grater if you fall down it, so I went solo the next day, so Gdamn fun out there...

OK packing for the desert again tonight through Sunday..braaaaap!