April 2nd, the harvesting at the Snake Pit

Who's leeeding this ride? Will there be meat loaf after?

this will probably be lead by The Snake. as far as after the ride, assuming you make it past the first mile and dont choose to leave early, there is a possibility of a really good mexican restaurant on the agenda.

they might have meat loaf.. ?

this will probably be lead by The Snake. as far as after the ride, assuming you make it past the first mile and dont choose to leave early, there is a possibility of a really good mexican restaurant on the agenda.

they might have meat loaf.. ?

Wait so this ride is going to be multiple miles? Shit I'm out

Can I bring my cat, he likes to ride in my camelback? Hes really strong so I can hook a tow rope to him to get up the steeper stuff if need be. Or if for some odd reason my clutch goes tits up, he can pull me back to wherever the chopper can land.

The Ol AF500 hasnt even been winked at since that last ride or whatever the hell you call that, somebody has to guard the trucks while you guys are out riding right?  BTW you missed some badass Havasu riding, my rear tire is now officially smoked. 

I found another rider out there and had him follow me through the ST and he did pretty good with only a handfull or two of falls but we had to call it at the "Door to Hell" a pretty steep off camber slippery hillclimb, kind of like a cheese grater if you fall down it, so I went solo the next day, so Gdamn fun out there...

OK packing for the desert again tonight through Sunday..braaaaap!

• Like 1