1987 cr500 manual

Does anyone know where to get a manual for a 1987 cr500. I can't get one through my dealership.

Owner's or service?

Does anyone know where to get a manual for a 1987 cr500. I can't get one through my dealership.

Haynes, and Clymer has a manual for 80's CR series bikes, autozone, or pep boys may find one for you, and remember ebay is your friend.

any information you could ever want on that bike is on a site called           cr500riders     check it out you will be glad you did.

^ everyone says that but I tend to find that site itself poorly set up and difficult to locate concrete solid info on the exact thing you are looking for and searching anything on that site sucks no matter which way you do it.  Waste more time there going through crap threads looking for info than anything. JMO

Where as searching thumpertalk for anything is super easy.  Use google or whatever,  type in what you want followed by a  , and Thumpertalk   and it will bring up tons of threads from here with that topic.  No such luck for cr500riders

In short Thumpertalk FTW!

Edited by subxero

if I cant find an answer their I just ask , be positive some one knows.

Clymer $40.