Crf150r new owner need help

I just got a crf150rb it is a 2008 model and I would like to keep the oil fresh in it because it revs high and it has a lot of power so I would like to get the best oil I can get for it but I would also like to get a oil that is cheepenough that I can afford to change it every 2 hours the last owner changed it every 5 hours with the Honda oil and changed the filter every 10 hours I did quite a bit of reaserch on what oil to use (crf 250/450) and from what I read the shell rotella oil is the best oil you can get for the engine side because it is ment for a roller cam and is very high strength oil but i am not sure if that is the best oil for this engine and not sure what oil to use in the transmission I have never used shell oil I normally use mobile 1 synthetic oil but this is my first liquid cooled and not sure if it will work like it did in the thumper engine also not sure if it is worth it to get a k and n air filter

This may sound stupid but iv had my 150r since 2012 and the I honestly only change the ever 30-40 hours. I've never had any problems. Although on my bigger bike I change it every 8-10

This may sound stupid but iv had my 150r since 2012 and the I honestly only change the ever 30-40 hours. I've never had any problems. Although on my bigger bike I change it every 8-10

What oil do you use I just changed the oil in my bike with mobile 1 racing 4t full synthetic it was on sale for $5 a quart at Walmart so I got a lot but now the trans shifts harder and is going into natural more often when I go from 1st to 2nd also what type of riding do you do? Thanks peabody150 for the advice

I use Pro Honda GN4 10w-40

What oil do you use I just changed the oil in my bike with mobile 1 racing 4t full synthetic it was on sale for $5 a quart at Walmart so I got a lot but now the trans shifts harder and is going into natural more often when I go from 1st to 2nd also what type of riding do you do? Thanks peabody150 for the advice

I use Pro Honda GN4 10w-40

I have done some more testing with different oils and in the Trans side I really like the rotella T 15-40 it shifts a lot better then the mobile one and looks to be holding up better then the mobile one at 5 hours I think I will be trying a different oil in the engine side because the engine gets hotter then I would like it to and when the engine gets hot it shifts worse and looses power I have tried engine ice mixed in with the coolent and it helped but the engine will still get to hot it just takes longer I would really like to get a oilcooler but there's not alot options for the crf150r and most of them are way out of my budget

I have been using Shell Rotella T6 in all my bikes since 08' with no issues (engine and clutch). I change every other ride or approx. 4 hrs (engine & trans) and the oil filter every other oil change.

08 CRF250

14 CRF125F

15 CRF150RB

16 KTM 350 SX-F