One Place to never go.

Never go to Valentina Motel San Vicente. Here is What the lady owner did,Last week. I made reservations for 18 riders. 10 At EL Camino Motel/ 8 at Valentina Motel. I  paid in Cash week before,At dinner that night.Two riders said,there room not clean,too much noise.They asked for other room,The Bitch Owner Lady.Charged them for the room.I went back, told her room was paid for. She said since the room she had for them.Was canceled same day no refund. I did in nice way,explain to her you cannot charge twice.She got rude,said your not getting money back. My Diesel blocking entrance,to motel.I told her fine then you wont have anymore customers tonight.Truck idling we all know how loud Dodge diesel is.Only few Min goes by,she says you have to move your truck. Or I will call police,I said please do that.(I already called riding buddy who is S.V. police) Now the scene for her,Police truck also blocking driveway. Now she is rude to the cops.We are talking police,and me taking long time.Now she sees,only way to get all of us out of there.Pay up  she did by force . Bad place to stay Valentina Motel.

Noted

Was she a Mexi can?

you need to e mail her this post so she can ponder her stupidity and huge loss of income ..this is a true clarification of....

the pen is mightier than the sword

" be a good person or you may have a electronic accident "..............she was probably waiting for the power to go out  

Was she a Mexi can?

Yes Mexican,this is not normal. As I find most Mexicans to be good people. Since asking around town,she has Chased away all regular customers.

Noted

We are staying at Coyote. Cal's Monday night 3-28-16.

Edited by craig hammon

You got big balls Larry. Guess that comes from living local, but most of us just take the bullshit and never ever go back again,,,,,until the next disappointment!

You got big balls Larry. Guess that comes from living local, but most of us just take the bullshit and never ever go back again,,,,,until the next disappointment!

No I only did it because I live here. Also ride with two S,V police. Before my act of stupid,I made sure one was on duty.

Haha. Never hurts to play it smart.

We are staying at Coyote. Cal's Monday night 3-28-16.

Say hey to Rick for me! I was just there a week or so ago. Place was clean, but he's got some odd showers with timers in there now. Make sure you read the directions!!!

Oh, and if he says you can watch Dust 2 Glory on DVD, tell him to bring it right away or he'll forget and go to sleep, haha!

Edited by kaptinkaos

Mexi can't.

Lol. Hey BTR is this the hotel I am staying at on the 17th? Haha. Glad to have a room.

Edited by ehall

No body I will recommend to go there. Your staying at Jacks place he will be riding with us.

Mexi can't.

^^^

No I only did it because I live here. Also ride with two S,V police. Before my act of stupid,I made sure one was on duty.

that needle is a clever one!

hopefully next spring or summer i can make it down there for a tour.

that needle is a clever one!

hopefully next spring or summer i can make it down there for a tour.

You have to bring the Snake and the Boy to max out the fun times.

You have to bring the Snake and the Boy to max out the fun times.

That would be amazing.