James Stewart Will Never Win Another Pro Race ***Stamp It***

Supercross

You were all thinking it, just needed to be said.... 

Must....resist.....urge....to.....bet......

You should have really taken a stand and said that he will never get a top 10 again, excluding bs like entering vet races at Loretta's.

I'm up for a bet... I'm all out of Jack Stack BBQ, my buddy the other night said to thank you, he really enjoyed the burnt ends. 

What's the excuse going to be for not racing outdoors ? There is absolutely no way that guy has 30+2 in him.

I'm up for a bet... I'm all out of Jack Stack BBQ, my buddy the other night said to thank you, he really enjoyed the burnt ends.

YW. I'm not betting on that quitter. I'm not sure I even buy the hairline fracture story. The real question is is whether he ever finishes a race again on the lead lap.

Hey Fry

Can you change the title of this thread to:

James Stewart Will Never Again Finish on the lead lap ***Stamp It***

The current title is about as interesting as having threads called:

Water will be Wet ***Stamp It***

or

The Sun will rise in the East tomorrow ***Stamp It***

Edited by redrider144

red - you crack me up - good stuff!  :D

Does the Red Bull Straight Rhythm count as a pro race? 

Here's a fun theory. He's off the Adderral. He can't focus

I say that entirely kidding. I am a js7 fan and wish him well and want to see him do well.

Thats an easy bet to pass on, neither will Chad.

Their time has passed.

Better question is will Anderson get his assed kicked by the end of 2016?

Lot's of guys want to. 

Thats an easy bet to pass on, neither will Chad.

Their time has passed.

Better question is will Anderson get his assed kicked by the end of 2016?

Lot's of guys want to. 

I think the problem with that is he's going faster than the guys who want to wreck him so that makes it harder. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen but I give it only a 25% chance. 

I think the problem with that is he's going faster than the guys who want to wreck him so that makes it harder. I wouldn't be surprised to see it happen but I give it only a 25% chance. 

Matthes after race interviews were telling.

Brayton as mellow as he is was literally biting his tongue while Tickle was laughing that Anderson screamed at him for nothing.

So he is massively dishing it out while thinking he should not take anything and people should just let him by.

50% chance of rider justice out of sight of the fans.

Edited by baby arm holding apple

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hot-Dog-Eating-Contest-At-001.jpg

I got that bet Squidy! What's da skin on this one?

Matthes after race interviews were telling.

Brayton as mellow as he is was literally biting his tongue while Tickle was laughing that Anderson screamed at him for nothing.

So he is massively dishing it out while thinking he should not take anything and people should just let him by.

50% chance of rider justice out of sight of the fans.

I heard the Brayton invterview and he is cool as ice... 

If someone retaliates off the track they better watch their back on the track. You're either good at taking dudes out or your not, Jason is good at it, most aren't.... 

Hot-Dog-Eating-Contest-At-001.jpg

I got that bet Squidy! What's da skin on this one?

What would you like to bet? Can we have say a 2 year timeline? You know just in case he keeps hanging on to shreds of who he once was? I mean seriously after 2 years if he hasn't won he won't... And if he retires I win, there is no holding out for a come back. 

What would you like to bet? Can we have say a 2 year timeline? You know just in case he keeps hanging on to shreds of who he once was? I mean seriously after 2 years if he hasn't won he won't... And if he retires I win, there is no holding out for a come back. 

No if he never wins again then McFLY wins.......and if he does win again, then McFLY, McDonalds, AARP, the senior golf tour, HoverRound, Jenny Craig, and Bernie Sander's voters win.

You can't win.

No if he never wins again then McFLY wins.......and if he does win again, then McFLY, McDonalds, AARP, the senior golf tour, HoverRound, Jenny Craig, and Bernie Sander's voters win.

You can't win.

In other words you don't think he'll win again either. 

See Squid you are backing up here. You threw it down and said James will never win another profession race, now because of my clever response you are backing up.

Come on Squidy, I didn't think I was talking to McFart. You are a racer, let's go!

See Squid you are backing up here. You threw it down and said James will never win another profession race, now because of my clever response you are backing up.

Come on Squidy, I didn't think I was talking to McFart. You are a racer, let's go!

Oh I'm down, never backed down but your response didn't seem like you were ready to go...  Name the terms big guy!