Stollen Bike photo

My much loved XR250R  1995  was stollen from my garage last night. If it shows up anywhere or someone starts selling parts for a round frame xr please let me know.  My bike has a few unique features.  The seat has been lengthened to seat my wife comfortably behind me. It also has an LED headlight fitted by myself. Probably the only one in the uk with this headlight. It also has stainless steel spokes and an undersize rear tyre. The engine has just been rebuilt with a wiseco piston.  I would love to get it back. See attached photo.

Any help appreciated.

20151122_101033_resized_1.jpg

20151122_101526_resized_1.jpg

Sorry about your bike bro, good luck.

I didn't know there was crime in the UK?

Seriously though...  Best of luck hunting down your ride.

I live in a small country town and we don't get much crime. The thieves were 4 young lads from Birminingham (Britains third largest city)  The Police have them as suspects and I think they are being charged for their stollen car but no sign of my bike yet. They stole a van from a road works and a trailer from a private house. The Government is cutting back on public spending and we don't have any Police around here at night. I would like to advice others not to leave any signs of Motorcycles around. A bold bike tyre or a bike trailer is enough to tell them there is a bike in your shed.

It's amazing that with all of the taxes you pay - they still can't afford to pay for police at night!  Don't most criminals do their work at night?  :ph34r:

Good thing you can protect your self with a gun.   Oh wait you don't have the right to protect your self with a gun, dang that sucks.  If someone steals our stuff we shoot them then we hang them, then we shoot them again.   :devil:

I had a nightmare last night that this happened to me. I feel for you!

I live in a small country town and we don't get much crime. The thieves were 4 young lads from Birminingham (Britains third largest city)  The Police have them as suspects and I think they are being charged for their stollen car but no sign of my bike yet. They stole a van from a road works and a trailer from a private house. The Government is cutting back on public spending and we don't have any Police around here at night. I would like to advice others not to leave any signs of Motorcycles around. A bold bike tyre or a bike trailer is enough to tell them there is a bike in your shed.

Unfortunately, its one of the favourite pastimes of delinquent kids in parts of Birmingham - in fact, most of my friends were like that when I was a kid there!! However, I hope you get your bike back - I'll keep a good lookout on eBay. Edited by AWJDThumper

I drilled a 5/8" hole in the floor of my shed and drove a redhead concrete bolt into it which has a D RING to chain my xr250 to.

Pity the fool who try's removing this.

First colour and now stollen. :-)

Good luck on getting your baby back.