Tall Rider Help

I need a little help... I am 6'2 and just feel all balled up and hunched over when riding while standing.  I ride a 2008 450sxf.  So my question is what lowered footpegs would you tall guys reccomend?  I think im gonna go with the enduro engineering bar risers but having trouble pin pointing a good footpeg.  Anything input would help!  Thanks guys!

I use two sets of the Enduro Engineering risers. The instructions say to not use all three spacers at once, only go to 25mm of height. That is not enough for me, so I got a second set, and use two @15mm and one @10, for 40mm total. I had to use different main mounting bolts, and modify the bar mount to clear the head of the taller allen bolts. I would recommend looking for another system that can do 40mm directly.

I run the ProMoto Billet "Evolution AIR" pegs, and love them.

Pat

6' 2" and 260 lbs, KTM 250 XCF

Thanks Pat!

Go with tall bars like a pastrana bend. They are a lot taller, then move the clamps full forward. Risers move the bar up and back, so I prefer to use a tall bar.

For legs, go with the tall seat. Ee makes one and there are other mfg.

I run pastrana bars, 1/4" spacers and a tall seat. I ran that setup on my 06 400 and my 12 350. 6'3" 36" inseam and short arms.

Go with tall bars like a pastrana bend. They are a lot taller, then move the clamps full forward. Risers move the bar up and back, so I prefer to use a tall bar.

For legs, go with the tall seat. Ee makes one and there are other mfg.

I run pastrana bars, 1/4" spacers and a tall seat. I ran that setup on my 06 400 and my 12 350. 6'3" 36" inseam and short arms.

Are the Pastrana FMX bars a good bend, they seem to be the tallest....

Risers in the forward position with stock bars and Fastway F3 pegs. I'm 6'2" , have been wanting to try a tall seat though.

I like the pastrana bend and have run it for years. It's not a cr low, but seems to work well and the local shop carried it.

The fmx/pastrana bend is excellent it is one of the first things I just put on my new 350xcf

Www.2tallracing.com

I'm 6'5 and have spent thousands of dollars on every possible option to make the bike feel right. Then I found 2 Tall Racing and I can tell you that it changed riding in a way I thought I'd never know. Bike fits me now.

Look em up.