2013 450x building high pressure in rads ?

my 450x seems to be building high pressure in the rads , its forcing most of the coolant into the reserve tank , bike has not been overheating ,it will not hold enough coolant too cover the top part of the fins in the rad .

OK...

One of three things is occuring here:

First, radiator cap is bad and cannot hold normal pressure so it bypasses into the recovery tank.

Second, the jetting is so lean that it's causing so much heat that it just boils over into the recovery tank.

Third, the head gasket is bad or there's a crack in the head and it's allowing combustion pressure into the water jacket.

There isn't a possible scenario where a standard water pump is somehow over-pressurizing coolant.

Were you able to pressure test the system for leaks?

no I don't have access to a pressure tester , only one my local store had was for automotive use . too large of a cap fitting on it .

hey tks for the reply , I have tried another cap off a friends bike that is just a few days old and no luck the same result , bike is jetted for my climate , ncvs needle , 165 main , , uni filter , air box mod and big gun exhaust . it runs and starts fine does pop a little on decal from time to time . I have a flex fuel screw that I need to install soon . bike isn't running hot I don't think , bike has been doing this a while at first I had a small leak through the weap hole I replaced with a  new water pump , shaft , seals , bearing etc..  no more leak there . i noticed a strong smell of hot coolant from the side that has the rad cap on it . both mine and my buddies were the same bike when its up to temp i can remove his cap and it  releases a little pressure , opened mine same time and it had high pressure build up compared too his . bike has had this smell of hot coolant for a while now but  no idea where its out of .

OK...

One of three things is occuring here:

First, radiator cap is bad and cannot hold normal pressure so it bypasses into the recovery tank.

Second, the jetting is so lean that it's causing so much heat that it just boils over into the recovery tank.

Third, the head gasket is bad or there's a crack in the head and it's allowing combustion pressure into the water jacket.

There isn't a possible scenario where a standard water pump is somehow over-pressurizing coolant.