Help with coolant problem

I'm putting new radiators on my klx450r, first time changing coolant on this bike, and saw where someone said buy long life coolant. I bought the only long life my store had. Noticed later that it's dexcool. Started reading all the mixed opinions and now I'm a little afraid. I was thinking about buying some green stuff instead. Drained the system tonight and all the coolant is orangeish. Now researching before I fill it tomorrow. Looks like dexcool I think, but don't know since I bought the bike used. My questions are; Is dexcool ok or not? Are any other coolants this color or is it for sure dexcool? Regardless of your dexcool opinion do I have to use it now if it was already in there? Can I switch to green stuff if I flush it really well? Thanks

I'm putting new radiators on my klx450r, first time changing coolant on this bike, and saw where someone said buy long life coolant. I bought the only long life my store had. Noticed later that it's dexcool. Started reading all the mixed opinions and now I'm a little afraid. I was thinking about buying some green stuff instead. Drained the system tonight and all the coolant is orangeish. Now researching before I fill it tomorrow. Looks like dexcool I think, but don't know since I bought the bike used. My questions are; Is dexcool ok or not? Are any other coolants this color or is it for sure dexcool? Regardless of your dexcool opinion do I have to use it now if it was already in there? Can I switch to green stuff if I flush it really well? Thanks

its ok to use the orange or green be sure to mix the green 50/50, or you can use the high $$ blue ice, i have used the green for many years with no problems,