Honda Suspension Work

Does anyone know anyone who has is really good with Hondas? Also suspension places that offer more then just a revalve like using works parts. I've tried FC and its just not working for me.

You can try exxtrememx if you're on the east coast. He did an awsome job on my suspension and was really helpful. He's speciality is works like suspension (coating, works part etc). He solve a major issue on my CR250AF bike (2014 CRF250R frame with 250 2-stroke motor). 

• Like 1

Interesting, are you giving FC accurate info?  I sincerely doubt anyone knows as much about Honda susp as FC. Oem, works or otherwise.

Edited by YHGEORGE

Interesting, are you giving FC accurate info? I sincerely doubt anyone knows as much about Honda susp as FC. Oem, works or otherwise.

I've tried a couple times and I always try to be as accurate as possible. I think they're great I just haven't had much luck with my current bike.

Understood, I'm going thru the same problem with another tuner.  Really helps if you can find someone local who is knowledgeable. Drew Smith is a total guru with Honda also. Many love his work and have for years. Good luck.

I've tried a couple times and I always try to be as accurate as possible. I think they're great I just haven't had much luck with my current bike.

Pretty sure you'd be happy with Chad Watts, he was Ricky Carmichael's mechanic for years. Or, AHM Factory Services. I always had good luck with Ross at Enzo Racing. He works on everything. He's forgotten more than most tuners know.

I've looked at AHM they do seem like they might be worth a try. Also I'll look into Enzo I've heard great things about him just wasn't sure about what he does besides KYB.

I've looked at AHM they do seem like they might be worth a try. Also I'll look into Enzo I've heard great things about him just wasn't sure about what he does besides KYB.

Ironically Ross is doing the question & answer on Vital as we speak. He's giving some very detailed answers, and a funny story about him and Roger DeCoster.

Ironically Ross is doing the question & answer on Vital as we speak. He's giving some very detailed answers, and a funny story about him and Roger DeCoster.

Looks like I have something to read tomorrow. Thanks for the help.

My 08 CRF450R was re-sprung and valved by AS Racing out of Canyon Country in SoCal. Bike rode amazing afterwards, night and day difference. He specializes in Honda's.

I should have added,,,,Drew Smith is owner of Works Enduro Rider(WER) in NJ. Should be close to you. You will find no one more familiar with Honda, just ask around, he is truly a long term guru. At least call and talk with him, I think you will be glad you did.

I think going local is what I should do. I'll look into to him more. I have heard somethings about him and they've all been good.