1998 Yz250 Carb issues

Hello I just recently bought a '98 Yz250 that I am doing a complete restoration on and need help with the carb. I have read a lot of people saying that they have Keihin carbs on the '98. The problem is that I pulled off a Mikuni. I cannot find out what is their stock carb for the bike either. I need to order one soon because the choke is seized in mine and I've tried about everything to get it out and failed. I figured I'd bite the bullet and just buy a new one but I don't know which one to get. Please help thank you

Hello I just recently bought a '98 Yz250 that I am doing a complete restoration on and need help with the carb. I have read a lot of people saying that they have Keihin carbs on the '98. The problem is that I pulled off a Mikuni. I cannot find out what is their stock carb for the bike either. I need to order one soon because the choke is seized in mine and I've tried about everything to get it out and failed. I figured I'd bite the bullet and just buy a new one but I don't know which one to get. Please help thank you

Wrong forum section bro....try going to dirtbikes>make/model specific>yamaha>yz

Best of luck! :ride:

Not trying to line ya out, I just want to see ya get the help you need.

Are you sure it's a 98? They used keihin carbs on yz's from 1996 to now, but WR250's used mikuni. You may have a wr and not a yz... Post a pic of the bike