Any chance 2017 Betas would have 2 mode EFI Map?

After reading page 2 of "Putting my $ where my mouth has been," I would guess 2016 Beta 500RS does not have a mild or wild switch. So any chance Beta might put one in for 2017 or is aftermarket posible?

After reading page 2 of "Putting my $ where my mouth has been," I would guess 2016 Beta 500RS does not have a mild or wild switch. So any chance Beta might put one in for 2017 or is aftermarket posible?

If you go through the BYOB program you can select it as an option... odd that I don't see it under the accessories page...

My bets EPA will have an issue with this on the RS bikes. Hard to change power without adding fuel???

• Like 1

Can't add a map switch and a RR mapped ECU without making it a closed course bike.....which will affect 23 states out of 50......if those other states even care or monitor these changes....

all 2016 RR models have the double option with all maps. you only have to install the switch ( or a Switch ) to the

wiring lead (red/yellow if i remember correctly) and to ground. when the switch is in the off position you get

the agessive map, and on the on position you get the mild map. it mostly affects the ignition timing not the fuel map.

i do not know about the RS models. we do not import then here (Peru). i think those are mostly sold in the USA.