Will Dungey do it this weekend ?

Some interesting stats... 

"With his win, Dungey joined an elite club, becoming just the sixth rider in Monster Energy Supercross history to reach the 30-win mark (Ricky Carmichael, Jeremy McGrath, Chad Reed, James Stewart and Ryan Villopoto). The win also extended his podium streak to a remarkable 30 straight. Dungey is now one podium away from tying Ricky Carmichael for third on the all-time list at 87. He will also equal Carmichael's all-time career starts this weekend at 115. *Deep breath. We have more* His eighth win of the season equals the career-best mark he set last season. Goodness, this man is on fire! Oh, and he can clinch a third 450SX title this weekend too. The simplest way is to win. If he doesn’t he just needs to pick up two points on Ken Roczen and not lose 18 to Jason Anderson.      

Over the last three rounds, Dungey has led 59 of a possible 60 laps." 

Edited by jetfuel
  • Like 7

"With his win, Dungey joined an elite club, becoming just the sixth rider in Monster Energy Supercross history to reach the 30-win mark (Ricky Carmichael, Jeremy McGrath, Chad Reed, James Stewart and Ryan Villopoto). The win also extended his podium streak to a remarkable 30 straight. Dungey is now one podium away from tying Ricky Carmichael for third on the all-time list at 87. He will also equal Carmichael's all-time career starts this weekend at 115. *Deep breath. We have more* His eighth win of the season equals the career-best mark he set last season. Goodness, this man is on fire! Oh, and he can clinch a third 450SX title this weekend too. The simplest way is to win. If he doesn’t he just needs to pick up two points on Ken Roczen and not lose 18 to Jason Anderson.      

Figures that will happen when I am sitting in Gillette watching... Cosmic justice I suppose, since I figured all those young guns like ET would be kicking the chuch lady's ass starting last year...Remarkable is right. :ride:

• Like 3

Figures that will happen when I am sitting in Gillette watching... Cosmic justice I suppose, since I figured all those young guns like ET would be kicking the chuch lady's ass starting last year...Remarkable is right. :ride:

That's right buddy, you were one of the most vocal at the start of the season on how Dungey was going to get hammered in SX. I sure love to watch you eat that big ol' plate of smelly ass crow you're chomping on right now. Any pre- predictions you would like to cast on Dungey before the outdoors roll around?

• Like 7

That's right buddy, you were one of the most vocal at the start of the season on how Dungey was going to get hammered in SX. I sure love to watch you eat that big ol' plate of smelly ass crow you're chomping on right now. Any pre- predictions you would like to cast on Dungey before the outdoors roll around?

Roczen, Tomac, Canard, Seely, Barcia, Moosecan have delivered less than expected. And Church boy has raised his game way high, I'll eat that stinky-ass crow. But I never disrespected his talent if you recall and I have always liked his fitness. I just didn't think he had the aggression but I was wrong. ?

• Like 7

Roczen, Tomac, Canard, Seely, Barcia, Moosecan have delivered less than expected. And Church boy has raised his game way high, I'll eat that stinky-ass crow. But I never disrespected his talent if you recall and I have always liked his fitness. I just didn't think he had the aggression but I was wrong. ?

Dungey and his bad ass Bajaj [emoji41]

• Like 5

That should be 9 wins this season but he just happened to be a RedBull rider...

• Like 6

I hear that PEDs can add aggression in some cases.

I hear that PEDs can add aggression in some cases.

RD & JA are probably roid buddies. Then both go to church and thank the lord Jesus Christ for all the HGH and roids the dear lord and Monster Energy provide <more sponsors go here recursively>... ??

• Like 3

RD & JA are probably roid buddies. Then both go to church and thank the lord Jesus Christ for all the HGH and roids the dear lord and Monster Energy provide <more sponsors go here recursively>... ??

Aw shit now you've done it...RD / JA Defense Force deployed! Incomingggggggg! Take cover!

Edited by redrider144
  • Like 4

Roczen an Musquin have delivered less than promised? Huh?

Reach into this jar then the ole roid jar. Man myopia just doesn't give up eating brain cells does it? No they have delivered, Dungey answered!

You forgot to used a capital L in Lord. The Tetragrammatron uses capitols in the semetic YHWE. Acknowledge it now or later, but you will it just is now He has mercy on His creation.

Its an honor to watch these guys win championships in person. I watched Rc win a title. He was interacting with the crowd and giving props to us. It was memorable for sure. I might go now that I know he can clinch right before my eyes.
  • Like 2

Roczen an Musquin have delivered less than promised? Huh?

Reach into this jar then the ole roid jar. Man myopia just doesn't give up eating brain cells does it? No they have delivered, Dungey answered!

You forgot to used a capital L in Lord. The Tetragrammatron uses capitols in the semetic YHWE. Acknowledge it now or later, but you will it just is now He has mercy on His creation.

Myopia has clearly had its effect on your reading skills friend, it was expected not promised in the post. And I will trade questionable spelling conventions for grammar any day, but to each their own. :ride:

He proved his point as a master of SX. A true winner would move up to master another sport. Pick one.. Indy, NASCAR, desert racing, hard enduro. Personally I think America needs a F1 driver and Dungy may have the temperament. That &%$#@! Jeff Gordon had the offer but stuck to what was easy money and easy driving. If Dungy is a true athletic champion rider then he will accept the offers to move up.