Mirrors with Cycra handguards

Hello all.

Gotten to the point where I'm almost fully content with the state of my SM. One of the few remaining bits that I'd like to alter would be the stock mirrors, which are not only ugly but offer shit visibility to boot.

I've got the Cycra Pro Bend handguards (triple clamp mounts/side bracket) installed, which will probably limit the options going forward. Thinking that I'd like either bar-end or under-bar type circular mirrors. I'm leaning toward bar-enders because they'd be more conspicuous to police and result in me getting stopped less often, but at the same time the bar-enders would probably get knocked off trail riding.

Would anyone happy with their aftermarket mirrors be willing to share their experience and shed some light on this issue? Thanks in advance.

There are bar end mirrors that clamp around the handle bars, just move the grips in a bit.

There are bar end mirrors that clamp around the handle bars, just move the grips in a bit.

Yup, probably the best option. They come in different styles and some come with slightly convex instead of flat glass.

61fEMMiZ5GL.jpg

Hello all.

Gotten to the point where I'm almost fully content with the state of my SM. One of the few remaining bits that I'd like to alter would be the stock mirrors, which are not only ugly but offer shit visibility to boot.

I've got the Cycra Pro Bend handguards (triple clamp mounts/side bracket) installed, which will probably limit the options going forward. Thinking that I'd like either bar-end or under-bar type circular mirrors. I'm leaning toward bar-enders because they'd be more conspicuous to police and result in me getting stopped less often, but at the same time the bar-enders would probably get knocked off trail riding.

Would anyone happy with their aftermarket mirrors be willing to share their experience and shed some light on this issue? Thanks in advance.

I did this on my Cycra guards....

http://www.thumpertalk.com/topic/1165855-powermadd-mirror-kit/?hl=%2Bpowermadd#entry12856314