Clutch switch delete
Kickstand switch delete
B&B bashplate
B&B HD front sprocket cover
Barkbusters
RHK chain guard
Oxford heated grips
MC23 Rockriders

The first mods I installed were a set of 18W spotlights to help out the abysmal stock headlight and a set of Magazi Tulip mirrors (pretty terrible, looking for a different set).

aTqQe57.jpg
Bonus kitten
OWgtKf7.jpg

The stock FCR39 carb was doing pretty well but it still felt like it was hesitating and bogging a bit so I jetted it with a JD jet kit, removed the Coast Enrichener and did the Eddie mod.

4cBoH7j.jpg

The spotlights were working great but I still felt like I wanted a bit more light (didn't feel like hitting wallabies every night) so I replaced the stock headlight with a 15 LED 4x6 cree spotlight.

fGYjh3z.jpg

Xk1euEk.jpg

WBXNwBG.jpg

I found a great deal on a set of Supermoto wheels with an oversized front rotor and relocation bracket so I had to get it for those twisties.

pjZCJtz.jpg

The new wheels of course meant I had to get a shorter front fender so I picked up this Acerbis universal supermoto fender.

EVNm7e4.jpg

Got some high heat anodizing spray that worked really well to spice up some parts on the bike to go with the colour theme.

na3wnep.jpg

HWIlwGh.jpg

AgEVW9S.jpg

ZkGiRjD.jpg

Now that my bike looked pretty it was back to being practical.
I bought a Trailtech Vapor, voltmeter and some chargers then built a dash to fit it all on.

h17oJwE.jpg

m8xYtW0.jpg

fGM9tFw.jpg

Had some carbon vinyl wrap left over so I made some stickers #cheaplyf

aNwR35M.jpg

My most recent mod was a windscreen, It's from a 2009 GSXR 600.

LOkUtRl.jpg

So next is to find a larger tank for cheaps and to build a rear rack for a pannier setup!
  • Like 4

The Beginning.

ZvlYSHD.jpg

I first got Daryl the Deezer as an 09 DRZ400E Aussie edition with:

Full Barrett exhaust
3x3 Airbox mod
Clutch switch delete
Kickstand switch delete
B&B bashplate
B&B HD front sprocket cover
Barkbusters
RHK chain guard
Oxford heated grips
MC23 Rockriders

The first mods I installed were a set of 18W spotlights to help out the abysmal stock headlight and a set of Magazi Tulip mirrors (pretty terrible, looking for a different set).

aTqQe57.jpg
Bonus kitten
OWgtKf7.jpg

The stock FCR39 carb was doing pretty well but it still felt like it was hesitating and bogging a bit so I jetted it with a JD jet kit, removed the Coast Enrichener and did the Eddie mod.

4cBoH7j.jpg

The spotlights were working great but I still felt like I wanted a bit more light (didn't feel like hitting wallabies every night) so I replaced the stock headlight with a 15 LED 4x6 cree spotlight.

fGYjh3z.jpg

Xk1euEk.jpg

WBXNwBG.jpg

I found a great deal on a set of Supermoto wheels with an oversized front rotor and relocation bracket so I had to get it for those twisties.

pjZCJtz.jpg

The new wheels of course meant I had to get a shorter front fender so I picked up this Acerbis universal supermoto fender.

EVNm7e4.jpg

Got some high heat anodizing spray that worked really well to spice up some parts on the bike to go with the colour theme.

na3wnep.jpg

HWIlwGh.jpg

AgEVW9S.jpg

ZkGiRjD.jpg

Now that my bike looked pretty it was back to being practical.
I bought a Trailtech Vapor, voltmeter and some chargers then built a dash to fit it all on.

h17oJwE.jpg

m8xYtW0.jpg

fGM9tFw.jpg

Had some carbon vinyl wrap left over so I made some stickers #cheaplyf

aNwR35M.jpg

My most recent mod was a windscreen, It's from a 2009 GSXR 600.

LOkUtRl.jpg

So next is to find a larger tank for cheaps and to build a rear rack for a pannier setup!

Nice job mate.....all good adds. Really like how the dash turned out. The metal plain would have been ok, or maybe with some sanding making it a "brushed" look, but the CF is totally awesome, nice job! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Nice job mate.....all good adds. Really like how the dash turned out. The metal plain would have been ok, or maybe with some sanding making it a "brushed" look, but the CF is totally awesome, nice job! :thumbsup:

Yeah that was the plan originally. I didn't want it just plain metal because of sun glare so I tried the brushed look. Couldn't really get it looking good though, then I found the carbon wrap.

I'm most likely going to change it, either give it a different colour altogether or just do a decent job on the wrap... 

• Like 1