Helmet choice

Does anyone know of a decent off road type helmet that can be put on and taken off without first having to remove my glasses?  I don't have this problem with an open face helmet.

For me, contacts are not an option. Prescription goggles might be, if they're available, but I'd really rather not.  

All the decent helmets I've seen require me to first remove my glasses before I can put it on, and then again remove my glasses before I can take it off.  

I'm not aware of any.  I lived all my life with glasses.  I got the laser surgery about 14 years ago when I was 30.  Life is much better without glasses.

• Like 1

I'm not aware of any. I lived all my life with glasses. I got the laser surgery about 14 years ago when I was 30. Life is much better without glasses.

Glasses do suck

• Like 2

The helmet I'm using is really an open face type that came with an attachable face guard. 

With the guard attached, I can keep my glasses on while I put it on or take it off, which is kind of nice.  

Looks kind of goofy IMO, and doesn't have any moldings around the edges so a bit leery of using it.  I have some rubber molding material to glue around the edges, so that might help.

Was hoping to upgrade to something better, but no luck so far. 

Guess I'll keep looking.

Sounds like you want a modular helmet. I don't know of any off-road modulars, but I'm pretty sure there are a few DS/ADV modulars.