Electronic cut off/quickshift system?

Hi i need some help

I want the quick shift system that cut of the ignition some millisecond

so i can shift wide open without the clutch

I do it with blipping the throttle but sometimes its hard if i not blipp it exactly in the right moment

therefore i want  electronic cutoff system

Some i looked in to is complicated to much stuff long shafts,need ECU, complicated electronic etc etc

Any advice on some system you have or have tried thats simple and dirt proof?

Its for a KX450 2014

Edited by skorpan777

Power commander had what I would consider a very simple setup.  An ignition kill box, and shift lever sensor.  I dont think a very complex operation can be made more simple... except for just blipping the throttle. that happens to be dirt proof as well.

Going for land speed or something? I understand a short throw on a car... but quick shift on a bike?

Power commander had what I would consider a very simple setup.  An ignition kill box, and shift lever sensor.  I dont think a very complex operation can be made more simple... except for just blipping the throttle. that happens to be dirt proof as well.

Going for land speed or something? I understand a short throw on a car... but quick shift on a bike?

Thanks

My bike have problem finding gears without the clutch so if there is a simple produkt

i will use it

If not i will use the clutch more but iam use to shift without clutch from all years of riding 

"its hard to teach an old dog sit"

Thanks

My bike have problem finding gears without the clutch

Understandably.  While it is possible to run the gears without the clutch, its there for a reason.What you are doing is emulating the clutch with 'blips' and kits.  Removing pressure from the gears to allow smooth and easy transition. If you are continually having issues you are ether not doing the technique properly, or have done damage to the transmission causing the issue. Any street bikes or dirt bikes i've rode have been able to efficiently do this - but i only do it on hill climbs or emergency situations.

Sorry didnt write well
When iam blipping the throttle it have to be very precise if its not exact i cant get in gear
My other bikes have been very easy but if i can get it more precis whit a cutoff i can 

also use it with full throttle so its a win win for me

Edited by skorpan777