dang tree huggers

what a SHIT BOX, they just had to pick a Honda for the build, they ruined that fu##in bike. ( tree huggers) someone should step on the head of their D....BIG TOE.   sorry but that pisses me off.

Edited by mxsteve1968

Stupid freakin environmental freaks. What a waste of a good bike. Tree huggers ruin so many things.

right. they took one of the best riding areas ever, I rode that place with friends from 84 to 2004 then they turned it into public hunting land, this place was a free ride mecca that started in the 70's.  I cant even begin to tell you how badass this place was

• Like 1

No surprise they would do that. Do tree huggers have something to do with the demise of most two strokes or is that a myth???

I wouldn't doubt that one bit, tree huggers/environmentalist, I think they all hate us smokers, its all a bunch of garbage, one volcano eruption puts out 100 times the emissions of all the automobiles on the planet, its all about the money, we didn't have to pay to ride that place, they saw dollar signs & opened it to special hunting permits

• Like 1

pretty narrow minded attitudes in this thread ,

i am willing to except electric dirtbikes are the future (even planning on building one of my own)

he has put more thought , research and engineering into that project then most of you can even dream of

come on everyone knows those 01's were neutered from the start  ;)

No surprise they would do that. Do tree huggers have something to do with the demise of most two strokes or is that a myth???

more or less a myth, Honda never liked 2 strokes so when the 4 stroke mx was born in 2000 it was only a matter of time for the CR's.

pretty narrow minded attitudes in this thread ,

i am willing to except electric dirtbikes are the future (even planning on building one of my own)

he has put more thought , research and engineering into that project then most of you can even dream of

go ahead and build your pos, but don't attack our opinions.     the future huh.    like to see one of those gay ass things hang with a 250 2t or a 4t in a 20 min moto....never gonna happen in your life time.  this thread is about what they are slowly  taking away. FREEDOM, PASSOIN, AND THE 2-T, A REAL MANS DIRTBIKE

Edited by mxsteve1968
  • Like 2

go ahead and build your pos, but don't attack our opinions. the future huh. like to see one of those gay ass things hang with a 250 2t or a 4t in a 20 min moto....never gonna happen in your life time. this thread is about what they are slowly taking away. FREEDOM, PASSOIN, AND THE 2-T, A REAL MANS DIRTBIKE

Big call there , I guess we'll have to wait and see

I admit that I was too aggressive with this topic, forget the 2-t, what gets me the most is that they are slowly  shutting down our places to ride.

Edited by mxsteve1968

I admit that I was too aggressive with this topic, forget the 2-t, what gets me the most is that they are slowly shutting down our places to ride.

Electric might open up a lot more areas with very little noise , but dust is still an issue

I admit that I was too aggressive with this topic, forget the 2-t, what gets me the most is that they are slowly  shutting down our places to ride.

most of the reasons for that is the noise, we point and laugh at electric dirt bikes but if people cant hear the sound of our current bikes they don't complain unless we destroy the trails...

most of the reasons for that is the noise, we point and laugh at electric dirt bikes but if people cant hear the sound of our current bikes they don't complain unless we destroy the trails...

Yup totally agree