What are some things guys at the track do that makes you mad!

So i think everyone of us who ride woods or spin laps at the track have had a time where they had gotten really pissed at someone at the track for something they did! Tell me what makes you mad at other rides at the track or in the trail!

for me it would be when someone in the morning starts up their two stroke up right away and just starts revving it really badly. Makes me so upset when these guys do it.

another one is guys blowing by the pits flying in 4th gear. This really does happen and it is such a piss off.

Tell me what makes you mad!

Slow riders on a trail that don't move over...  Everyone starts out slow and that's completely fine. But what pisses me off is when they look back, see me behind them, then keep riding slow not letting me pass for another 2-3 minutes.

• Like 2

I was 4th pinned all the way on the right side as I should be, and a side by side comes drifting around the blind corner taking up the whole trail. I wound up throwing it to right, up the berm, crashing into some trees. I dodged the dumbass by a foot. The moron just kept going.

All he was wearing was a dust mask and goggles. NO HELMET! Ugghh pisses me off so bad...

Edited by russasaurus
  • Like 1

Clear every jump perfectly.

Sorry.

What I don't like is when Dad sends his 5 year old on to the big track while the big bikes are on there and doesn't warn anyone. I understand that jr wants to ride the same track as his dad, but let us know or ride behind him because he can be hard to see.

Sorry.

What I don't like is when Dad sends his 5 year old on to the big track while the big bikes are on there and doesn't warn anyone. I understand that jr wants to ride the same track as his dad, but let us know or ride behind him because he can be hard to see.

Came across this once at our local track, and Jr was going the wrong way and rolling thru the big double when I saw him. Lucky he didn't get somebody hurt bad.

Sorry.

I said this in a similar thread a while ago. Peewees on the track at the same time as the big boys, sometimes running it backwards is serious and can be deadly. I had this happen to me on a bmx track 15 years ago. I was catching huge air on a jump, and suddenly there was this tiny kid running the track backwards right in my lz. I barely missed him, slipped a pedal in the process and put a monster gouge in my shin. I still have the scar, it took quite awhile to heal. And the parent was mad because I almost flattened his kid. Edited by cjjeepercreeper
  • Like 2