1992 suzuki dr250 suspension, newb needs help

how can I stiffen the fronts forks on my dr250, because right now mine are way to soft. im a newb with suspension so any advice would be greatly appreciated.

what forks are on your bike ? does it have the ringed adjuster caps ? theres a screw adjustment on the bottom of each fork leg that controls dampening .

Bump

Has anyone tried the Race Tech springs?  I would just as soon have Progressive but I guess they don't make them for the 250, at least not the 1993-5 models.  Anyone know if the 350 forks/springs for that era would work in the 250?

Bump

Has anyone tried the Race Tech springs?  I would just as soon have Progressive but I guess they don't make them for the 250, at least not the 1993-5 models.  Anyone know if the 350 forks/springs for that era would work in the 250?

for 93-95  250 & 350 springs/ forks are identical

Bump

Has anyone tried the Race Tech springs? I would just as soon have Progressive but I guess they don't make them for the 250, at least not the 1993-5 models. Anyone know if the 350 forks/springs for that era would work in the 250?

Racetech has what you need. If you want to spend the money. I will most likely go with a race tech rebuild on my Dr 250

Before you spend big money on springs, etc. try changing the fork oil. Just drain forks and fill the specified amount. Bet you'll be surprised at how little oil is there. Good luck.

I want to clarify my response.  I am going to go with Race tech on the rear shock assy.  I redid my front myself and it was very easy and made a world of difference.