Aftermarket kickstand for 2016 TM 250 EN?

Has anyone found an aftermarket kickstand that will work with recent TM 2-strokes?  Not liking the OEM kickstand.

Has anyone found an aftermarket kickstand that will work with recent TM 2-strokes?  Not liking the OEM kickstand.

Don't think there are any aftermarket ones out there, what seems to be the problem with yours? I find they are very good design and strong. The only issue with mine has been the bolts working loose, you need to make a rubber tye down for them like the ktms have or else they bounce around and the bolts work loose. They are simple enough, a old headlight attach strap works great. You can kinda see it here in this photo in my old 2012 20141112_131614_zpscc5384e0.jpg

Edited by doctorchopper

It is a really nice kickstand, maybe you don't like the automatic fold up feature?  I believe you can modify that by cutting off the tab that sticks out and re-arranging the spring.

I installed a Pro Moto Billet kick stand meant for a 2006 CRF450 on my 2013 300MX. I had to do some drilling, grinding and bending with a shop press but it works great and looks better than the stock EN ones. 

IMG_5006.jpg