Hello All

I have a Ultimate MX Hauler and the bottle jack is shot and I have not been able to get through to the company. I have searched high and low for the specific one that works and cant seem to find it. Its a 2 Ton but it cant be more than about 6 1/2 inches compressed. Everything I have found is about 7 or 7 1/8 compressed and that wont work because I bout one yesterday. And leads would be appreciated.

Marc

I know you want a bottle jack. But you would be better off just buying a hijack and store it in the hauler.

Did you try Harbor Freight?  They have a bunch to choose from.  Mine is starting to crap out also.  What is a Hijack?

Harbor freight and most others start off at 7 1/8. These cant be any taller than 6.8 or it wont fit

I saw that one to but the base is larger than the one that we have. I am just worried that the base wont line up 

He means one of these .

ultimate-mx-hauler.jpg

Mine is starting to get old and cranky too , interested to see if any one knows

of a good replacement as well .

You are correct, but its just the bottle jack I need. Of course its a very specific size :( UGH

Harbor freight and most others start off at 7 1/8. These cant be any taller than 6.8 or it wont fit

I saw that one to but the base is larger than the one that we have. I am just worried that the base wont line up 

I looked at the comments on this one from amazon and someone specifically bought it for the Ultimate MX Hauler and says it worked great.  I'm buying it.

• Like 2

Mine is about 6 years old and pretty beat or I would attempt it.

my moto jack rack was 10 years old when I fixed it with oil and patience

He means one of these .

ultimate-mx-hauler.jpg

Mine is starting to get old and cranky too , interested to see if any one knows

of a good replacement as well .

Looks to me like the bracket the jack sits on can be replaced or modified to accept a number of different size jacks. easily, I might add.

Looks to me like the bracket the jack sits on can be replaced or modified to accept a number of different size jacks. easily, I might add.

I looked at that also, but it would have to be cut down and then re-welded. Both tools I dont have and I dont know if there is a specific reason it is that size.

Do I hear $25?!?

Ha Ha! Dont you have some weeds to Plow  ;)

Edited by iamovru aka mvertoch
  • Like 1