08 yz250f rear brake problem? HELP!

My rear brake quits working so I bleed it and fill it up doing all the proper procedures and go for a ride it works for a bit then the pedal goes soft again. Need help I have a race in 2 weeks and would like a rear brake

Thanks

No it's doesn't leaks just seems to always build up air. I bled it really well today before I went on my little practise track and it's worked fine and still does so let's hope tommrow when I take it out it keeps working lol

Double check the banjo bolt to make sure it is not loose. I have had this happen to me twice. Likely from being hit in a wreck. Both times it introduced air.

ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1461345150.301962.jpg

Bled the wr250f yesterday it was taking me ages to bleed...someone wrote on another forum to put a small amount of ptfe tape around the bleed nipple and undo it just enough to keep pressure but also enough to force out any air and setup a hose high to allow the air to escape without returning to the calliper 10mins later was all done and I couldn't believe how much air was in the lines. But if that doesn't work check banjo bolt, nipple, master cylinder or even the piston seals