kx150f

A buddy of mine just sent me this photo

Claims it to be a kx150f my guess is they completly abandoned the two stroke like honda

honda has a crf150r meant to compete against the 85's so im guessing kawasaki is doing the same

looks pretty cool if you ask me especially comparing it to the crf150r's engine it makes it look bigger because the dual cam compared to hondas unicam 

kx150.png

Kawasaki's website still lists the KX65, 85 and 100 for 2016, and no KX150F.

I am not sure I believe it. No one other than Honda had made an MX 150 because there's no class for them to race in. I can't believe Kawasaki would take such a gamble when even Yamaha won't do it.

Your buddy claime Photoshop? I see the KX owning a market that is tooled for the past 15 and the next 20 years. Pure profit bike.

I'm sure they were getting their ass handed to them by KTM so they are trying a whole new angle to sell bikes in that category

I'm sure they were getting their ass handed to them by KTM so they are trying a whole new angle to sell bikes in that category

In what category would that be? Race bikes with no class to race in? Yeah, I'm sure that'll be profitable, that's why all the manufacturers have jumped on that bandwagon.

Lol, where's the head pipe?

In what category would that be? Race bikes with no class to race in? Yeah, I'm sure that'll be profitable, that's why all the manufacturers have jumped on that bandwagon.

only classes I can think would be Mini Sr. and Supermini.  Sound right?

Photoshop, for sure. The crf150r and crf150rb have been a sales flop since going into production in 2007. MXA recently said Yamaha had a 150f being developed but pulled the plug when they saw the Honda flop. No way anyone else is gonna try to jump on an almost decade old bandwagon that ran off the road. At least not until the AMA rule book is rewritten.

A very bad and very obvious Photoshop.

It does make an interesting concept though.

This made me excited then the pic loaded...