hard Enduro series started

California

Seen some nice highlights

Thread validated with me posting in it.

In the first video at 1:20 is &%$#@!ing epic

How many yamaha's are in this series? Is it true yamaha has a blast off button that ejects riders in this type of terrain?

Awesome country and scenery.

I'm in for the duration and hope to find the full races for the season

I enjoy supercross, I'd rather watch the hard Enduro series

the red bull series has some solid entertainment. 

too bad no johnny walker for the first round. its also too bad david knight wasnt able to get the backing to to race the big races. in the nasty stuff he has the ability to compete with any of the best riders today.

Unfortunately I've had to DN but I've watched all the superx races this year :thumbsup:

I'm also a Dakar fan and watched all the stages this year.

And really for the average person watching the full hard enduro races can be painful and tedious but I love seeing the amazing countries, terrain and skills

clicked on thread hoping someone started a socal series

leaving disappoint

david knight wasnt able to get the backing to to race the big races. in the nasty stuff he has the ability to compete with any of the best riders today.

I think he is younger than Jarvis but for some reason he has not even done the series since 2011

I think he is younger than Jarvis but for some reason he has not even done the series since 2011

he does road racing also. he's from the isle of man, the only thing to do there is trials and road racing. 

he does road racing also. he's from the isle of man, the only thing to do there is trials and road racing. 

Knew he was from there but i did not know his balls where that big.

Knew he was from there but i did not know his balls where that big.

pretty much.

id really like to see him do at least erzberg, romainiacs and sea to sky. 

pretty much.

id really like to see him do at least erzberg, romainiacs and sea to sky.

He doesn't have the commitment to compete at that level. It's over wolf, let him drift off into the sunset

He doesn't have the commitment to compete at that level. It's over wolf, let him drift off into the sunset

haha its not that important, i only care about seeing close races. hes the only guy to win the original last man standing races. last i heard he was dropped my sherco days before erzberg, almost picked up by yamaha, and was riding for UK ktm when he beat either walker or jarvis at an extreme event in the uk last year(possibly Tough one).

could you imagine if taddy hadnt gotten taken out on the first hill climb and knight was able to have a factory ride to participate in erzberg last year? theres no way we we would have saw a 4 way draw at the finish. it would have pushed these guys' competitive instincts and we would have seen somebody clear that "downtown" section that ratf**ked them all.

haha its not that important, i only care about seeing close races. hes the only guy to win the original last man standing races. last i heard he was dropped my sherco days before erzberg, almost picked up by yamaha, and was riding for UK ktm when he beat either walker or jarvis at an extreme event in the uk last year(possibly Tough one).

could you imagine if taddy hadnt gotten taken out on the first hill climb and knight was able to have a factory ride to participate in erzberg last year? theres no way we we would have saw a 4 way draw at the finish. it would have pushed these guys' competitive instincts and we would have seen somebody clear that "downtown" section that ratf**ked them all.

Let it go my friend, let it go. He is washed up, it's over. No drive, no commitment. Probably a drug addict now?

Im hooked on Speed, but havent had any lately, been working too damn much, almost every single weekend for 3 months, last year I raced almost 30 events, this year I need to make more money so I can go back to it next year and spend it all again, haha.

Would be kinda cool if they had a local Hard Enduro series, I would love to give it a shot.

Im hooked on Speed, but havent had any lately, been working too damn much, almost every single weekend for 3 months, last year I raced almost 30 events, this year I need to make more money so I can go back to it next year and spend it all again, haha.

Would be kinda cool if they had a local Hard Enduro series, I would love to give it a shot.

Seen Darren last weekend, he said to say hi. He said things are a lot easier without you pushing him so hard

Seen Darren last weekend, he said to say hi. He said things are a lot easier without you pushing him so hard

Haha, we had a lot of fun battling each other last year..we went back and fourth a lot. He's a good dude, we kept each other honest for sure, lol!