Yoshi slip-on with fmf header?

Hey guys, i have a yoshi RS4 slip on exhaust(originally came with the bike), and i recently purchased an fmf powerbomb header pipe thinking it would be about the same diameter and should be just a quick clamping job. Turns out the fmf pipe's diameter is much larger than the RS4 slip on where they meet. Has anyone run this setup before, and if so, what kind of modification was required? I'm thinking i can buy a sleeve and put it on the end of the yoshi pipe and the header pipe should fit? 

thanks

Hey guys, i have a yoshi RS4 slip on exhaust(originally came with the bike), and i recently purchased an fmf powerbomb header pipe thinking it would be about the same diameter and should be just a quick clamping job. Turns out the fmf pipe's diameter is much larger than the RS4 slip on where they meet. Has anyone run this setup before, and if so, what kind of modification was required? I'm thinking i can buy a sleeve and put it on the end of the yoshi pipe and the header pipe should fit? 

thanks

Ive been seeking this info for some time now.

if the fmf is larger than the Yoshi, then its a no go

it has to slip inside

Can you do some accurate measurements, like I.D. of the Yoshi and you fmf O.D The FMF should be just under 1 3/8" probably metric

Ive been seeking this info for some time now.

if the fmf is larger than the Yoshi, then its a no go

it has to slip inside

Can you do some accurate measurements, like I.D. of the Yoshi and you fmf O.D The FMF should be just under 1 3/8" probably metric

after hours of research and trying home made modifications to the exhaust over the past 2 months or so, i came to the conclusion that the RS4 slip on and the FMF powerbomb cannot be made compatible unless you start doing permanent changes such as cutting and welding. Yoshimura has a header and mid pipe kit thats specifically made for the RS4 slip on, crfsonly.com has it if you check. I called yoshimura and you can potentially but just the mid pipe for about $140, thats the pipe that connects the muffler to the header. I am assuming the diameter of it would probably be the same as the FMF powerbomb header so even that wouldn't work but i did not try. I just really don't want to spend another $340 or whatever to buy the yoshi header + mid pipe kit. 

As of current i put the stock exhaust back on since it works with the FMF powerbomb, and will try to modify it to get better flow.