ktm cc question jam nut adj?

ktm '11 xc closed chamber,probably asked alot,is there a measurement where jam nut[bottom of inner chamber tube] supposed to be,,how far up threaded tube where meets bottom bolt,,yamaha has a measurement,can't find ktm,,,,,I threaded bottom bolt onto rod till felt pressure against rebound inner adj tube,I figure I'm close,but is there a actual measurement??I'll keep searching,thanks for any info.d

ktm '11 xc closed chamber,probably asked alot,is there a measurement where jam nut[bottom of inner chamber tube] supposed to be,,how far up threaded tube where meets bottom bolt,,yamaha has a measurement,can't find ktm,,,,,I threaded bottom bolt onto rod till felt pressure against rebound inner adj tube,I figure I'm close,but is there a actual measurement??I'll keep searching,thanks for any info.d

Your overthinking it, the rod must go all the way into the nut and bottom completely out at that point they nut screws down and jams against the bolt.

yup over thinkn & drinkn,got it,shaft threads all the way in to botton bolt/nut/reb adjuster?thx

Edited by Dirkarider