what year duel exhaust is this?

i got a duel exhaust for my 450 do not know the year i want to buy endcaps but do not know which year 2013 or 2015 what are the difference attachment=318984:IMG_1140.JPG]IMG_1142.JPGIMG_1141.JPG

IMG_1140.JPG

Promoto billet end caps has two part# one for 13/14 and one for 15 up I do not want to order the wrong ones thanks tom

I am pretty sure the pipes changed a little in 15. 

I don't get the thread though, you don't know what year the pipes are???  What year bike are you putting them on???

it would be better to take a picture of the whole exhaust, not just the end caps

The 15 header comes out the right side. The older ones come out the left side and wrap around to the right. I doubt they will interchange but I could be wrong.

If it bolts up to your bike then order for the year of your bike.

Seems pretty simple to me.

i am going to put on my XR650 supermoto i just need to know what year mufflers are so i can order promoto billet endcaps they have two part# one 2013/14 & 2015/16 tnks

i am going to put on my XR650 supermoto i just need to know what year mufflers are so i can order promoto billet endcaps they have two part# one 2013/14 & 2015/16 tnks

That exhaust is likely to make your 650 run like crap. Not to mention it will probably look like a bag of dicks hanging off the back of your bike. Edited by memphis2857
  • Like 2

That exhaust is likely to make your 650 run like crap. Not to mention it will probably look like a bag of dicks hanging off the back of your bike.

:lol:

a hole bag eh?

:lol:

i think it will run O.K. not too different than a stock 650 pipe

1X20-20Exhaust1.jpg

this is the hot setup

the bike its on is johnny campbells 

fresh from a baja 1000 win, not even washed

pc wont sell you a pipe like that....

just their straight tube junk

Edited by EnglertRacing

That exhaust is likely to make your 650 run like crap. Not to mention it will probably look like a bag of dicks hanging off the back of your bike.

really it  doesnt choke a 50 hp crf why would it choke a 40 hp motor and  i like the looks too maybe i am gay!!!

• Like 1

I'll see if I can dig my 15's out and take a picture....hopefully there's not a bag of dicks hanging off them  :lol:

• Like 1

What is a hole bag?

Memphis said

I kinda hate duals, less it's a twin cylinder, his statment amused me really made me laugh.

So I replied to Memphis

"A hole bag eh?"

Meaning "wow really a hole bag of dicks huh?"

Lol.

• Like 2