Coolant type

Silly question... What kind of coolant is safe to run? Any 50/50 mix. That's what my manual says is 50/50 but of coarse they recommend the Suzuki brand. The only thing I'm worried about is the coolant is blue and most general 50/50 mixes at Autozone are yellow. Does that make a huge difference

I've ran piss in my radiator straight up! Definitely used just water only. But any coolant will do. I use a royal purple product now. But if I'm way out on the trail and I'm dripping out. Better believe I'll pee in the rad again!

A better question would be what coolant is NOT safe to run? Cause I've used many kinds of coolant in many kinds of radiators and they're all the same basically.

And I've yet to try a magical liquid additive that cures all.

If you wanna be cooler. Get bigger rads. I didn't even see much difference with an aftermarket pump.

Autozone coolant will work just fine.

I've ran piss in my radiator straight up! Definitely used just water only. But any coolant will do. I use a royal purple product now. But if I'm way out on the trail and I'm dripping out. Better believe I'll pee in the rad again!

A better question would be what coolant is NOT safe to run? Cause I've used many kinds of coolant in many kinds of radiators and they're all the same basically.

And I've yet to try a magical liquid additive that cures all.

If you wanna be cooler. Get bigger rads. I didn't even see much difference with an aftermarket pump.

Autozone coolant will work just fine.

awesome I appreciate the feedback!