seven eighths handle bar mounts -HELP

Hi everyone,

I'm a newbie to the mx world so please be patient with me.

I have a CRF 150rb and bought pro taper seven eighths handle bars.. I also bought the pro taper universal handle bar mounts on the website I bought from it said it would fit 7/8 to 1 1/8 bars. That's not the case.. Anyways I can't seem to find any mounting kits for these bars I'm starting to think I can't even put them on my Crf 150 RB.. 

Thanks for any help I can get to clear this up for me..

7/8 is the factory size bars. What for top triple clamp is on the bike?

7/8 is the factory size bars. What for top triple clamp is on the bike?

Sorry I should have mentioned I bought the bike with what I think are called "fat bars" the 1 1/8 bars.. so right now I have the clamps on that fit thoughs..

Sorry I should have mentioned I bought the bike with what I think are called "fat bars" the 1 1/8 bars.. so right now I have the clamps on that fit thoughs..

the mounts you bought are to adapt from 7/8" to 1-1/8". Your going to need to go to your local shop and see if they can order you a set of clamps for 7/8" bars. You might be able to order them online but people usually get rid of the 7/8" to put 1-1/8" on because they are typically better bars. May I ask why your looking to put 7/8" bars on your bike? Fat bars aren't much more money and are way stronger

the mounts you bought are to adapt from 7/8" to 1-1/8". Your going to need to go to your local shop and see if they can order you a set of clamps for 7/8" bars. You might be able to order them online but people usually get rid of the 7/8" to put 1-1/8" on because they are typically better bars. May I ask why your looking to put 7/8" bars on your bike? Fat bars aren't much more money and are way stronger

I wish I knew how to post a photo, I'm not a big fan of how the bars look on my bike ( like they scoop low). That is initially the reason I bough the 7/8 bars.. If someone could tell me how to post a photo I will post a couple.

Yeah they are probably a bend for full sized bikes, I bought a set of pro taper contour bars in mini high bend and they are much different than any bend of full size bars. My brothers gfs 150 bike came with fat bars with a low bend so I know exactly how they look lol. But ya your best bet would probably go to a local shop and tell them you need a set of clamps to fit 7/8" bars for your crf150

Yeah they are probably a bend for full sized bikes, I bought a set of pro taper contour bars in mini high bend and they are much different than any bend of full size bars. My brothers gfs 150 bike came with fat bars with a low bend so I know exactly how they look lol. But ya your best bet would probably go to a local shop and tell them you need a set of clamps to fit 7/8" bars for your crf150

Thanks!