2016 350 XC-F flame out, FWW/ECU remap?

Hey all, i'm 99% of the way to pulling the trigger on a 2016 350 XC-F, but have one main niggling thing i want to (make sure) i can adress before buying the bike.

I've heard and read in from  heaps of places the XC-F tend's to like flaming out when riding single track, are there any options to have the bike remapped to help with this?

and also, does anyone know if there are FWW's available for them yet? i see stealthy aren't going them yet for the 2016's, anyone else doing them?

I've found a nice secondhand 2016 350XC-F for sale close-ish to me for 10k AUS (they retail for 12.5k here, plus dealer delivery and rego (yes in my state in Australia they're registerable :D), end's up near the 14k mark)

Bumping the idle up on my 2016 250xcf helped massively.  I very rarely experience a flame out now.  

Hey all, i'm 99% of the way to pulling the trigger on a 2016 350 XC-F, but have one main niggling thing i want to (make sure) i can adress before buying the bike.

I've heard and read in from  heaps of places the XC-F tend's to like flaming out when riding single track, are there any options to have the bike remapped to help with this?

and also, does anyone know if there are FWW's available for them yet? i see stealthy aren't going them yet for the 2016's, anyone else doing them?

I've found a nice secondhand 2016 350XC-F for sale close-ish to me for 10k AUS (they retail for 12.5k here, plus dealer delivery and rego (yes in my state in Australia they're registerable :D), end's up near the 14k mark)

I Have a 16 350 xcf.First off,they are not nearly as "stall prone" as previous years (thank god).Second,before I got it I was thinking rekluse or FWW because I will be racing it (harescramble) and a flame out would be costly but it appears that 13/51 gearing and a TPS adjustment might just do the trick.I have to be honest,very little time on the bike before suspension went out to be redone but when I get it back I'll do a few hours with just that and let you know what a little more testing reveals.Then if necessary I will probably just go rekluse and be done with it.I've never had a rekluse seems just odd to me and I have good clutch/throttle control.

So I called up the suspension tuner that did the work on the 350 today, he said I will be fine with how it's setup with the stock springs in it (which the seller has and will include with the bike) but he also said that if I can get ahold of a set of WP open chamber forks they would be ideal, lo and behold I have two a spare sets of OC forks, one off of an 09 300, and one from an 07 250 exc-f, he said he'd do me a good deal getting them up to scratch for the 350 if I don't like the 4 chambers.

I'm going to look at the bike on Tuesday, so hopefully I will have a new bike then!!

Edited by Ttoks