84 xr200r cam needed

I need help locating a camshaft and rockers. New or used is fine (decent condition obviously).

Thanks for any help

Honda part #s

14100-KKO-010 (cam)

14441-KKO-010 (rocker)

14431-KKO-010 (rocker)

Edited by BlueFalcon

Yeah it sucks that none are available anywhere that I can find, I even checked the UK and Russia. Bike is in great condition aside from the obvious.

All the RFVC XL/XR250 84-94 cams are the same as the 200 but they're just as hard to find. I don't do RFVC 200 or 250s anymore cause the cams and intake valves are nearly impossible to come by.

Edited by valvesrule

I talked to the people at Webcamshafts.com and they can weld and regrind back to stock the cam and rockers, but it's $240 to do the cam and $50 per rocker

Megacycle also rebuilds cams/rockers, they did my XR last summer.

Do you remember what they charged?

So I found a place with a reasonable price to repair the rockers. Question is does anyone know where I can find the measurements for the rocker pads? Angle etc.

Thanks in advance

I talked to the people at Webcamshafts.com and they can weld and regrind back to stock the cam and rockers, but it's $240 to do the cam and $50 per rocker

A bit pricey, but I would be willing to pay it if it meant a few more years of riding my XR, which I absolutely love. Good info, thanks.