AWRCS rd. 2 Parker PA

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but I'm doing my first hair scramble/awrcs race and I was just wondering if there's anyone else on here that's going to be racing there

Edited by 01cr250ripper

Regional discussion will do you better.

I'll be there in Parker.

I'll be there in Parker.

Will you be racing?

...my nefew races Peewees and if I can get my bike started I'll race.I raced the first one in Wellsville it was a freezing mudfest lol

...my nefew races Peewees and if I can get my bike started I'll race.I raced the first one in Wellsville it was a freezing mudfest lol

haha I bet I was at malvern mx that weekend which is about an hour from there watching a buddy race and we woke up to 2 inches of snow on the ground and it was cold. Two of my buddies raced rd. 1 and they said it was a lot of fun and Parker is only 45 minutes from my house so I figured I'd give it a try. ImageUploadedByThumper Talk1461296266.241271.jpg look for this bike I'll be racing xc2 c I believe

I hit a tree practicing and flooded it out. Could get it started so I have it apart now.. I'll prob get her running and go up.im excited for the one in kittaning in September. Where are you from?

I hit a tree practicing and flooded it out. Could get it started so I have it apart now.. I'll prob get her running and go up.im excited for the one in kittaning in September. Where are you from?

do you know where Dayton PA is?

No idea where that's at

No idea where that's at

it's about 20 minutes north of kittaning. And I'll be racing xc1 c not xc2 c I just checked

Ill be floating around on this #626 vet c. Good luck and have fun

1461297210484.jpg

Good luck to you as well

No idea where that's at

It's in PA...

Anyone know if there youth bike is delayed?

Hey if anyone sees this and is there would someone please ask them if a 15 yo on a 105sx could race in woodsman. I'm a decent rider

I'm trying it. I bet I could go mid pack on woodsman I should be fine. I'm in pretty good shape.

Steve stiller just called me back we asked him he said yeah I don't care. So I'm coming haha. I'll look out for you guys. Anyone racing woodsman

Edited by jay bird1138

Hey if anyone sees this and is there would someone please ask them if a 15 yo on a 105sx could race in woodsman. I'm a decent rider

I'm trying it. I bet I could go mid pack on woodsman I should be fine. I'm in pretty good shape.

Steve stiller just called me back we asked him he said yeah I don't care. So I'm coming haha. I'll look out for you guys. Anyone racing woodsman

im not

How did everyone do? That one really muddy and Rocky stretch got me. How did this race compare to the last? I was on the youth race last time

I would've been harescrambling in Ohio if a damn rock hadn't put me out of commission for a few days

I went but didn't race...my friend Max took first overall. ..it was fun to watch the hill climb...it was crazy in the beginning.....I'll be in vet C....The first race was freezing and alot of ups and downs....This one was alot more wide open and fast. Jay bird how did you do?